Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good Times!!

Okay...I know it's been a long time since my last post. So there's a lot to talk about. Grab a Pepsi (Bear's beverage of choice), sit back, and let's catch up!


First of all I have a wonderful father-in-law that grows the
biggest, sweetest raspberries you've ever tasted!



Pure HEAVEN!






Not only did he grow these babies, he picked me a very large bucket of them.
This is only about a third of them.


I had enough berries to make three batches jam.
Did I mention that I love raspberries?


Well I love raspberry jam even more!
Thanks Brent!


Lesson learned: I have been blessed with very wonderful in-laws...
who grow amazing berries!






This is the annual Lott family Snake River trip.
What? Neither of us are Lotts?
Shhh...
Don't tell any of them that! They treat us like family and we love them!


Bryan and me on the first day...before the sun and dirt took effect.



Oh Man do I love to run the river!!!



This year Q-man was old enough to run the lower part of the river.
After Lunch Counter we let the big, little boys get in and hit
Roller Coaster.
Look at that smile! Quinn was in seventh heaven (and a little bit nervous)!!





Lesson learned: We have amazing friends! And adrenaline is a good thing!!!



Quinn's two front teeth have been loose for two months!
At long last he let Bryan have a go.....and.....voila

THEY ARE OUT!!



You can't tell from this picture, but Quinn was thrilled.
He was even more excited when he woke-up the next morning and the
Tooth Fairy had come.


Lesson learned: Sometimes dad's just have to take over!




Bower family tradition.
Every year around Pioneer Day my family heads to Maddox.
It's great food...
hey, who am I to get in the way of tradition?



Mom and Josh...what can I say?
I love them!




Brennon was showing me how everything looks funny in
a spoon....yep buddy, sometimes the world does seem upside down!



Lesson Learned: There's nothing like family! And tradition rocks!




Pioneer Day.

Great fireworks with great friends.
Thanks for the invite Mitch and Em!




The boys were all over the sparklers.


Lesson learned: We end up with great friends and neighbors wherever we live.
And the guy that invented sparklers was a genius!



Swimming in Grammy and Papa's pool.


This is what Quinner did most of the day.
He has always loved looking at things under water.
Maybe I should get him scuba lessons....
Then again maybe we should work on getting rid of the floaties first!

This is Bear "laying out".

um....okay.

All of us in the pool.

Quinn happy as a clam.

Brennon with a death grip on Bryan.

Maybe we shouldn't have thrown him off the bridge at the cabin.

Lesson learned: Water + family = a happy mommy!
And when moving into a condo...always make sure it has a great pool!!

So that's our summer so far... I'm a happy girl!!!

No comments: