Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Can't Believe it!

Happy Birthday Q-man!!!!


Has it really been 8 years?

It seems like just yesterday that you were born!

Your tininess amazed us, but what amazed us even more was your strength.

You constantly astound us with your strength, kindness, sweetness, and love of life.

Your willingness to take life by the horns and try new,

sometimes hard,

things is awesome!

You are a fantastic big brother and a great son!

I am so, so proud of you!

You make us happy every single day!

We love you big as the sky and deep as the ocean!

Have a GREAT # 8!!!!!!

























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time goes by way too fast sometimes! Love the pics you posted :) Such a handsome man!

Laura said...

I loved to see those tiny Quinn baby pictures! Precious! Happy Birthday!

Marla B said...

wow! go quinn! happy birthday little man! amanda-you have an 8 year old! cub scouts!!!!

Melanie said...

I'm so excited to have Quinn in my Wolf den! We're going to have SO much fun!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful boy, he is so sweet. You have such a cute family, I love your blog, they are so fun to check out and see what your little family is up to. You will have to check out ours, but, it is not updated, I need to do that along with everything else. I got your message on Kraft Saturday, come, come, come, please come, I would love to have you there.