Saturday, June 27, 2009

Friday Favorites (on Saturday)

I love to check out other people's blogs and get great ideas! There are so many creative people out there with cute, clever, amazing blogs! I came upon the idea of doing a "Friday Favorite". Just find a random favorite picture to post every Friday. I love this idea! What a great way to remember some of the best times in our lives! While taking a stroll down memory lane in search of a favorite, I realized that there are way too many to choose just one! So....I think that because we just started this blog I'm going to do a "Few Friday Favorites". At least for today. I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do!!! HUGS! Last November in celebration of our anniversary and my birthday, Bryan and I went on a trip, by ourselves to San Fransisco. This is hands down one of the best trips I have ever been on! The city was amazing! Every morning we would wake up and walk down the street to the coolest coffee shop to load up on hot chocolate (the best ever!!) and pastries and then we'd hit the town. I can see why people's hearts get left in San Fran! Such a cool city!!!
This was a very fun trip to the zoo with my favorite (and only) sister Kellie. We had a blast! Riding the carousel was a blast! Thanks Belle!!







Last summer while visiting This is the Place Historic Park, Brennon latched onto this baby cow after it tried to eat his shirt. I was pretty sure we would have to find a way to bring this little guy home with us!



Bear Lake has always been one of our favorite places to play!
After a long day in the sand, my boys were worn clear out!





This is Bryan skiing on July 3rd 2005!
Crazy Utah weather!!!







This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of Quinn as a baby.
I still get lost in those big blue eyes!







Me and my Hunk a hunk a burnin' love!







The day we brought Brennon home.
This is the first time our boys met, and proof that
there was a time when Quinn really was taller than Brennon.
Quinn was so excited to give Bear a bottle. He was in heaven!
So were we!!!









Sitting in our hotel room in Georgia the morning after getting Brennon.
It's hard to believe it's been 3 1/2 years. Where does the time go?
I can't wait to do this again!!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Q-man as a baby in the monster hat!! So adorable!

Devanie said...

Great idea for Friday Fav's! It is so cute to see baby pictures of the boys!

Marla B said...

I loved seeing the pictures! LOVE the one of the three boys lying on the beach! Amanda & her boys!! What is the height difference between Quinn & Brennan now? I just need to come see you, huh....LOVE the blog-GO AMANDA!