Thursday, June 25, 2009

MMMM.....Pepsi.......

This morning when I got done blow-drying my hair I noticed that the house had gotten a little too quiet. So after scouting out the house I went outside to find this.
That's right folks....not one Pepsi...not two Pepsi's...not even three Pepsi's...my Baby Bear had taken 4, 20 ounce sodas out to his playhouse and was working on chugging the second one when he was caught in the act!
When I asked him what he was doing he said "Mom...I was hot! I took my shirt off so it didn't get spilled on!...I love you mom!" What's a mom to do?
Caught red handed!
Chug-a-lug!!! chug-a-lug!!!



How could I ever get mad at that face?!


2 comments:

ME Moon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

I love that kid!!!