Monday, June 15, 2009

Where to begin? I guess I'll just share what, with the help of my family, I've learned this week.

34 looks good on my honey...

Quinn is a baseball rockstar!
Way to go Q-man you had a great season!!!





Brennon truely will eat ANYTHING!
Yes, that is a worm....no, I didn't really let him put it in his mouth.



Ball games with Papa are the best!!!
Even in the rain, wind, and cold.


Little boys never grow up.
And do we really want them to?
My vote is no.




Brothers make the very best running through the
sprinklers partners.

Can't wait to see what I learn next week!!
Hopefully it won't take me 3 weeks to figure out this blogging
thing next time. Thanks everyone for your help.
Another thing I've learned...
I have amazing friends and family!!!


3 comments:

ME Moon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Do ya think B-man waited until you weren't looking to eat the worm?! :P

Marla B said...

Aww! your boys Amanda! Yeah for the blog! Go you!!